Garden Squash Ravioli Recipe
- 1 package (24 ounces) frozen miniature cheese ravioli
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cans (one 15 ounces, one 8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook ravioli according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine the squash, zucchini, tomato sauce and seasonings. Cover and cook on high for 4-6 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Drain ravioli; top with sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 269 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 49mg cholesterol, 1026mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 14g protein
Reviews for Garden Squash Ravioli
"This recipe was good. We added mushrooms,and used a spinich and cheese ravioli, And pan cooked the veggies in the tomato sauce while the ravioli cooked. We will make it again"
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.