Garden Squash Ravioli Recipe
- 1 package (24 ounces) frozen miniature cheese ravioli
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cans (one 15 ounces, one 8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook ravioli according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine the squash, zucchini, tomato sauce and seasonings. Cover and cook on high for 4-6 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Drain ravioli; top with sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 269 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 49mg cholesterol, 1026mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 14g protein .
Reviews for Garden Squash Ravioli
"This recipe was good. We added mushrooms,and used a spinich and cheese ravioli, And pan cooked the veggies in the tomato sauce while the ravioli cooked. We will make it again"
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.