- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender. Add the remaining ingredients; gently stir. Cover and cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Garden Saute in Taste of Home August/September 1997, p8
Reviews for Garden Saute
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 23, 2013
"Very good. Spicy."
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2013
"I have made this many times, it's quick, healthy, you can use what you have and...only a skillet, cutting board and a spoon to wash when I have it ready!"