Reports Nena Williams of Georgetown, Texas, "I love to make Garden Saute for dinner parties. It's a fun, colorful side dish seasoned with flavorful herbs."
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender. Add the remaining ingredients; gently stir. Cover and cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Garden Saute in Taste of Home August/September 1997, p8
Reviews for Garden Saute
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 23, 2013
"Very good. Spicy."
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2013
"I have made this many times, it's quick, healthy, you can use what you have and...only a skillet, cutting board and a spoon to wash when I have it ready!"