“I created this side while trying to make broccoli Alfredo," writes Tammy Perrault of Lancaster, Ohio. "I kept adding fresh vegetables, and the result was this creamy pasta dish!”
- 1 package (12 ounces) fettuccine
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup julienned carrot
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 small yellow summer squash, sliced
- 1/2 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- In a large saucepan, cook fettuccine according to package directions, adding vegetables during the last 4 minutes. Drain and return to the pan.
- Add Alfredo sauce and basil; toss to coat. Cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Garden Primavera Fettuccine in Simple & Delicious May/June 2008, p46
Reviews for Garden Primavera Fettuccine
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review