Garden Primavera Fettuccine Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) fettuccine
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup julienned carrot
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 small yellow summer squash, sliced
- 1/2 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup Ragú® Classic Alfredo
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook fettuccine according to package directions, adding vegetables during the last 4 minutes. Drain and return to the pan.
- 2. Add Alfredo sauce and basil; toss to coat. Cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup (calculated without cheese) equals 165 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 121 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.