Garden Potato Salad Recipe
The tasty dressing on this potato salad makes it homemade special! A great combination of flavors is a real treat and gives a traditional recipe a new twist. It's perfect for almost any occasion, and I consider it a key part of my "Mom's Best Meal."
- 6 large potatoes (about 3 pounds), cooked, peeled and cubed
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 6 green onions with tops, sliced
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, eggs, celery, green onions, radishes, salt and pepper; set aside. For dressing, combine eggs, vinegar, sugar, dry mustard and salt in a saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened. Cool. Stir in Miracle Whip; mix well. Pour over potato mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate for several hours. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 517 calories, 27 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 196 mg cholesterol, 675 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 12 g protein.
Reviews for Garden Potato Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC