Garden Potato Salad Recipe
- 6 large potatoes (about 3 pounds), cooked, peeled and cubed
- 4 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs, sliced
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 6 green onions with tops, sliced
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 Eggland's Best Eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, eggs, celery, green onions, radishes, salt and pepper; set aside. For dressing, combine eggs, vinegar, sugar, dry mustard and salt in a saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened. Cool. Stir in Miracle Whip; mix well. Pour over potato mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate for several hours. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Garden Potato Salad(2)
Sort By :
I've never been able to find a sauce as good as this. I've received rave reviews every time I make it. Everyone always asks me where to get the recipe.
I found this recipe years ago in an old Taste of Home magazine and will probably never make a different one. The only thing I changed is that I prefer Hellman's mayonnaise instead of Miracle Whip. In the prep of the potatoes I peel and cube BEFORE cooking because I hate handling hot potatoes. I just cover the potatoes in water, bring to a boil and then boil for about 7 or 8 minutes. You need to watch so they don't get too mushy. My whole family loves this potato salad!