Garden Pizza Supreme Recipe
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 6 slices Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup each finely chopped fresh cauliflowerets, mushrooms and broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup each finely chopped red onion, green pepper and sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup pickled pepper rings
- 1. Roll dough into a 15-in. circle. Transfer to a greased 14-in. pizza pan, building up edges slightly. Place cheese slices on dough. Spread sauce over cheese. Sprinkle with 1 cup shredded cheese, cauliflower, mushrooms, broccoli, onion, peppers and pepper rings.
- 2. Bake at 425° for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Yield: 8 slices.
1 slice equals 316 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 644 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 19 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.