Garden Pizza Supreme Recipe
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 6 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup each finely chopped fresh cauliflowerets, mushrooms and broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup each finely chopped red onion, green pepper and sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup pickled pepper rings
- 1. Roll dough into a 15-in. circle. Transfer to a greased 14-in. pizza pan, building up edges slightly. Place cheese slices on dough. Spread sauce over cheese. Sprinkle with 1 cup shredded cheese, cauliflower, mushrooms, broccoli, onion, peppers and pepper rings.
- 2. Bake at 425° for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Yield: 8 slices.
1 slice: 316 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 644mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 19g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Garden Pizza Supreme
"This is a great recipe. I probably added more vegies and cheese and garlic. I brushed the crust with olive oil and sprinlked with garlic salt."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.