- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped carrot
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/8 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- Dash pepper
- 1 prebaked mini pizza crust
- 1/3 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 1/3 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- In a large skillet, saute the zucchini, peppers, onion, carrot and garlic in butter for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, oregano and pepper; toss to coat.
- Place the crust on an ungreased baking sheet or pizza pan. Spoon vegetable mixture onto crust to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with tomato and cheese. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Garden Pizza
Sort By :
This recipe was so easy to make and tasted great. I added some fresh spinach and used skim mozzarella. Again, a wonderful vegetarian dish!