Garden Party Salad Recipe
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 6 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk first six ingredients until smooth; chill. Just before serving, combine chicken, raisins, almonds and parsley in a large bowl; add dressing and toss. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 455 calories, 26g fat (5g saturated fat), 127mg cholesterol, 168mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 41g protein .
Reviews for Garden Party Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.