Garden Olive Salad Recipe
"WE KNEW Mom had been shopping if we had this salad. The ingredients were always fresh. I can't remember on December Saturday that she didn't manage to serve our favorite salad."
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, torn
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 4 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese, cubed
- Salad dressing of your choice
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Add dressing and toss. Serve immediately. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Garden Olive Salad in Reminisce Extra December 1994, p47
Reviews for Garden Olive Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review