Garden Medley Recipe
Just a few simple seasonings are all that's needed to dress up these fresh vegetables. For the best flavor, saute them just until crisp-tender.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:4-6 servings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 medium zucchini squash, cut into julienne strips
- 1 sweet red pepper, cut into julienne strips
- 1 green pepper, cut into julienne strips
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into julienne strips
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Dash pepper
- 1. In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Saute vegetables until crisp-tender. Season with salt and pepper. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 59 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 168 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC