Garden Medley Recipe
Just a few simple seasonings are all that's needed to dress up these fresh vegetables. For the best flavor, saute them just until crisp-tender.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 medium zucchini squash, cut into julienne strips
- 1 sweet red pepper, cut into julienne strips
- 1 green pepper, cut into julienne strips
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into julienne strips
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Dash pepper
- 1. In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Saute vegetables until crisp-tender. Season with salt and pepper. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 cup: 59 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 168mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Garden Medley
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC