Just a few simple seasonings are all that's needed to dress up these fresh vegetables. For the best flavor, saute them just until crisp-tender.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 medium zucchini squash, cut into julienne strips
- 1 sweet red pepper, cut into julienne strips
- 1 green pepper, cut into julienne strips
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into julienne strips
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Dash pepper
- In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Saute vegetables until crisp-tender. Season with salt and pepper. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Garden Medley in Country Woman July/August 1991, p37
Reviews for Garden Medley
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review