Mustard and dill give this colorful salad a wonderful flavor, different from other pasta salads.
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese, cubed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the macaroni, broccoli, onion, carrot, cucumber, peas, radishes and cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, sugar and dill. Pour over macaroni mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Garden Macaroni Salad in Country Extra March 2007, p49
Reviews for Garden Macaroni Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review