- Place on a greased baking sheet. Cover and let rise until doubled,
- about 30 minutes. Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until golden
- brown; cover with foil during the last 15 minutes to prevent
- overbrowning. Melt remaining butter; brush over bread. Sprinkle with
- additional herbs if desired. Remove from pan and cool on a wire
- rack. Yield: 1 loaf.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 168 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 268 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.