Garden-Fresh Taco Salad Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning, divided
- 1 large head lettuce, shredded
- 4 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- Leaf lettuce
- Crushed tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in half of the taco seasoning. Remove from the heat; stir in the shredded lettuce, tomatoes, onion and cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine the Miracle Whip, salsa and remaining taco seasoning. Pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Line a large bowl or platter with leaf lettuce; top with taco salad. Sprinkle tortilla chips around edge. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Garden-Fresh Taco Salad(1)
Sort By :
Hi Recipe-Bot, You sound like a sweet teen, I really like the idea you give here. Hubby & I love anything taco...I bet you end up as a chef somewhere good when you grow up.
One of our Grandson's 16yrs old loves to cook & he really is good and picks up recipes really fast.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Salad Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Father's Day Salad Recipes >
- Garden Salads >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Ground Beef Taco Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Salad Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >