Garden Fresh Summer Vegetable Salad Recipe
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup fresh baby carrots
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, carrots, onion, tomatoes and zucchini. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Garden Fresh Summer Vegetable Salad(3)
Sort By :
I made this salad for a pot luck at church. I made the dressing the day before. Tasted better the next day.
The salad was a hit. Ok I added some things that wasn't in the recipes. I added mushrooms, broccoli, and those small peppers that are green, red and yellow and such .
Everyone loved the salad and wanted the recipe. I doubled the recipe and dressing for the pot luck. Was great and I will make it again.I loved it
I made this to take to a family reunion. Everyone loved it. I added mushrooms to mine. I will be making this often.
This is an excellent, fresh salad. I used extra-virgin olive oil (which I keep on hand)for the dressing, but the taste was too heavy for me. I tried extra-light olive oil and loved it.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Garden Salads >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Salad Dressing Recipes >
- Salads >
- Squash Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Salad Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Vegetarian Recipes >