- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Dash garlic salt
- 2 French rolls, split
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 4 thin slices hard salami (1/4 ounce each)
- 2 slices process American cheese (3/4 ounce each)
- 1 slice Swiss cheese (3/4 ounce), halved
- 4 slices tomato
- 8 thin cucumber slices
- 4 green pepper rings
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, Italian seasoning and garlic salt. Spread over rolls. Layer the remaining ingredients on roll bottoms. Replace tops. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Garden Fresh Subs in Cooking for 2 Summer 2008, p7
Reviews for Garden Fresh Subs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2012
Reviewed May. 31, 2009
"I will probably switch to a less fat meat, like turkey salami & a lower fat swiss cheese."