Garden Fresh Salad Recipe
- 1 bunch leaf lettuce, torn
- 2 cups packed torn spinach
- 1 cup cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 6 medium fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 5 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Chill. Combine dressing ingredients; just before serving, drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 6-8 servings.
3/4 cup: 397 calories, 32g fat (6g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 257mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Garden Fresh Salad
"This is very good!!!! it really does taste like a blt........the dressing is excellent. I left out the mushrooms, hubby doesn't like them. But used fresh cherry mozzarella balls the I quartered. Wow, this one goes in my favorites!!"
"This salad is amazing! Nothing but compliments every time I have served it!!Lori IrelanPowell, Ohio"