Garden Cucumber Tomato Salad Recipe
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a serving bowl, combine the tomatoes, green pepper, cucumber and onions. Sprinkle with sugar; toss to coat. Let stand for 15 minutes. Stir in water, vinegar, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Stir; serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Garden Cucumber Tomato Salad(3)
Sort By :
I like the idea of adding the green and waxed beans to the vinegar dressing. Yum!
I didnt have the green pepper but I added white and yellow onion and green and wax beans. Turned out wonderful!!!
This recipe is soooooo yummy, even my boyfriend ate it (and he's not too fond of raw chunky tomatoes).