- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, pepper and onion. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Garden Coleslaw
Sort By :
"Cole was good, but I have other recipes I prefer. More of a crisp type coleslaw. My mother-in-law's has a similar recipe except she adds tomatoes."
"This was very quick and easy to make. I made it early in the day and refrigerated it so the flavors blended. I will be making it again."
"This is a very quick and easy receipe-I made it early in the day and refrigerated it for the afternoon. It was very good. I will be making this again."
"Somehow we just didn't find this coleslaw as great as indicated it would be. Disappointed."
"Oh my goodness!! This is so light and delicious!! I added 1/3 cup chopped red pepper to give it a bit more color, and overall, the salad is delish! Will definitely make again!"