Garden Coleslaw for 2 Recipe
Green onions and a creamy dressing add great flavor to this crisp, refreshing slaw from Ginny Werkmeister of Tilden, Nebraska.
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cabbage, pepper and onion. Combine the remaining ingredients; add to cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup equals 181 calories, 17 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 239 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC