Garden Coleslaw for 2 Recipe
Green onions and a creamy dressing add great flavor to this crisp, refreshing slaw from Ginny Werkmeister of Tilden, Nebraska.
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cabbage, pepper and onion. Combine the remaining ingredients; add to cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 181 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 239mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Garden Coleslaw for 2
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC