- 1-1/2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, combine the cabbage, pepper and onion. Combine the remaining ingredients; add to cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Garden Coleslaw for 2 in Taste of Home
Reviews for Garden Coleslaw for 2
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review