Garden Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, chicken, broccoli, tomatoes, cucumber, snow peas and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
1-1/2 cups (prepared with fat-free mayonnaise and reduced-fat yogurt) equals 130 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 235 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 16 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 2 vegetable.
Reviews for Garden Chicken Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.