- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and
- lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or
- broil 4 in. from the heat for 12-16 minutes or until beef reaches
- desired doneness, turning occasionally.
- In a small saucepan, combine the dipping sauce ingredients. Cook over
- low heat until heated through. Serve with kabobs. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (2 kabobs with 5 tablespoons of sauce) equals 369 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 97 mg cholesterol, 856 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 35 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 3 vegetable, 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.