Garbanzo-Vegetable Green Curry Recipe
- 3 cups frozen cauliflower
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (13.66 ounces) coconut milk
- 1/4 cup green curry paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1-1/2 cups frozen peas
- 2 packages (8.8 ounces each) Minute® Ready to Serve White Rice
- 1/2 cup lightly salted cashews
- In a large skillet, combine cauliflower, beans, coconut milk, curry paste and salt. Bring to a boil; cook, uncovered, 5-6 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into the skillet. Stir in peas. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Meanwhile, prepare rice according to package directions. Sprinkle cauliflower mixture with cashews. Serve with rice. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Garbanzo-Vegetable Green Curry
Sort By :
This was a very quick dinner to prepare. My advantage is my pantry being stocked for foods I like best. My love for Thai food and curries means I usually have canned coconut milk and prepared curries on hand. I also keep a variety of frozen vegetables In the freezer and canned beans in my pantry. When I read the ingredients I didn't have to purchase any extra ingredients. My husband and I loved it for the great flavor and I also loved the convenience! It also has become a staple in our menus of no meat meals. Thank you!
More Recipe Collections
- Cashew Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Indian Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pea Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Vegetarian Recipes >
- Rice Dinner >
- Rice Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >