- 2 tubes (13.8 ounces each) refrigerated pizza crust
- 8 ounces thinly sliced part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces thinly sliced mortadella
- 8 ounces thinly sliced capocollo or prosciutto
- 8 ounces thinly sliced hard salami
- 1 large green pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons shredded Asiago cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Marinara sauce, warmed
- Preheat oven to 425°. On a greased baking sheet, unroll one pizza crust and pat into a 16x13-in. rectangle. Layer half of the mozzarella cheese, deli meats and pepper lengthwise down center third of crust, leaving a 1/2-in. border at each end. Fold up long sides of crust over filling, pinching seam and ends to seal. Fold up ends. Cut slits in top. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle each with half of the Asiago cheese, garlic powder and parsley. Bake 16-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce. Yield: 2 stromboli (6 servings each).
Reviews for Game Time Stromboli
Sort By :
"Very delicious! I added some kalamata olives and also banana peppers . I have two vegetarian daughters and this could very easily be made with just cheeses etc."
"This is a great recipe! I made it for a football game and my family ate it up. I am making it again tonight for New Year's Eve."
"I didn't use the meats listed; my children would never have touched it. The tubed pizza crust was a little difficult to pat into a 16 by 13 rectangle. It was just okay. Nothing special."
"Excellent! I just used pepperoni and salami and also added mushrooms. It was too good and too easy! For all the people who don't like salt you might want to try it this way."
"The idea is good, but we did not like the combination of meats suggested in the recipe. I used homemade pizza dough, and it worked very well. I will make this again, but I will use chicken or pepperoni next time."