Make this hearty Stromboli a game-time appetizer or serve as a light dinner with a green salad. — Jane McMillan, Dania Beach, Florida
- 2 tubes (13.8 ounces each) refrigerated pizza crust
- 8 ounces thinly sliced part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces thinly sliced mortadella
- 8 ounces thinly sliced capocollo or prosciutto
- 8 ounces thinly sliced hard salami
- 1 large green pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons shredded Asiago cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Marinara sauce, warmed
- Preheat oven to 425°. On a greased baking sheet, unroll one pizza crust and pat into a 16x13-in. rectangle. Layer half of the mozzarella cheese, deli meats and pepper lengthwise down center third of crust, leaving a 1/2-in. border at each end. Fold up long sides of crust over filling, pinching seam and ends to seal. Fold up ends. Cut slits in top. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle each with half of the Asiago cheese, garlic powder and parsley. Bake 16-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce. Yield: 2 stromboli (6 servings each).
Originally published as Game Time Stromboli in Taste of Home February/March 2013
Reviews for Game Time Stromboli
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review