Game-Night Nacho Pizza Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1 cup refrigerated fully cooked barbecued shredded beef
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeno slices
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Shredded lettuce, sour cream and salsa, optional
- 1. Place crust on an ungreased pizza pan. Brush with oil. Spread beans over crust. Top with beef, tomatoes, jalapenos and cheese.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with lettuce, sour cream and salsa if desired. Yield: 6 slices.
1 slice (calculated without optional ingre: 370 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 1103mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 18g protein
Reviews for Game-Night Nacho Pizza
"I really enjoyed this pizza, but I may use one of my slow cooker shredded beef recipes next time I make it instead of the already prepared barbecued shredded beef. I think the pizza would have more of a "Nacho" flavor sans barbecue sauce."
"Soooooooo good! And so very quick and easy to make! This will be going into my regular rotation of recipes."
"Super easy and a big hit!"
"Really liked this, quick and easy and the sweetness of the BBQ adds a nice flavor."