Game-Night Nacho Pizza Recipe
Some like it hot with jalapenos; others like it cool with a dollop of sour cream. But one thing’s for sure: This is “nacho” ordinary pizza night. —Jamie Jones, Madison, Georgia
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1 cup refrigerated fully cooked barbecued shredded beef
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeno slices
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Shredded lettuce, sour cream and salsa, optional
- 1. Place crust on an ungreased pizza pan. Brush with oil. Spread beans over crust. Top with beef, tomatoes, jalapenos and cheese.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with lettuce, sour cream and salsa if desired. Yield: 6 slices.
1 slice (calculated without optional ingredients) equals 370 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 1,103 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 18 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC