- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1 cup refrigerated fully cooked barbecued shredded beef
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeno slices
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Shredded lettuce, sour cream and salsa, optional
- Place crust on an ungreased pizza pan. Brush with oil. Spread beans over crust. Top with beef, tomatoes, jalapenos and cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with lettuce, sour cream and salsa if desired. Yield: 6 slices.
Reviews for Game-Night Nacho Pizza
Sort By :
I really enjoyed this pizza, but I may use one of my slow cooker shredded beef recipes next time I make it instead of the already prepared barbecued shredded beef. I think the pizza would have more of a "Nacho" flavor sans barbecue sauce.
Soooooooo good! And so very quick and easy to make! This will be going into my regular rotation of recipes.
Super easy and a big hit!
Really liked this, quick and easy and the sweetness of the BBQ adds a nice flavor.
More Recipe Collections
- Baking Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Kids Dinner Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Pizza Recipes >