- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1-1/2 cups cracked crabmeat or coarsely chopped imitation crab
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- Leaf lettuce
- Fresh parsley, optional
- Lemon slices or wedges, optional
- In a bowl, combine the rice, crab, Miracle Whip, green pepper, onion and celery. Pack into a 6-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Chill for 6 hours or overnight.
- Unmold onto a bed of leaf lettuce. Garnish with parsley and lemon if desired. Yield: 4-6 main-dish or 12-14 side-dish servings.
Originally published as Gala Crab Salad in Country June/July 1993, p51
Reviews for Gala Crab Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review