Kids and adults will all love this uniquqe way to prepare chicken. The coconut coating provides a crunch and the dip has a tropical flair. Using a food processor makes it easy to chop the cashews.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
30 ServingsPrep: 50 min. + marinating Bake: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) pina colada yogurt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1-1/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup sesame ginger marinade
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cashews
- 3 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurts, peel and 1/4 teaspoon salt;
- cover and refrigerate.
- Cut chicken into 30 thin strips. In a large resealable plastic bag,
- combine marinade and lime juice; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to
- coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a shallow bowl, combine coconut and cashews. In another
- shallow bowl, combine eggs and milk. In a third shallow bowl,
- combine flour and remaining salt. Drain and discard marinade from