Funny Face Toast
My two young boys are enthusiastic about learning to cook. So whenever I head for the kitchen, they volunteer to measure, scoop, pour and stir. And with this fun breakfast idea, they also practice their "painting"... without ruining my walls!
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 tablespoon milk for each color desired
- 3 to 4 drops food coloring of any colors desired
- In a small bowl, combine milk and food coloring. With a small spoon,
- cotton swabs or clean small paintbrush, "paint" a face on a piece of
- bread. Toast. Yield: 1 serving.