- 1 package cake mix of your choice (regular size)
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Green gel food coloring or color of your choice, optional
- Assorted candies of your choice: Pretzel sticks, Tic Tacs, Life Savers, red string licorice, Tart'n'Tinys, Chuckles, and Peanut M&M's
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350° for 18-24 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- Tint the frosting with food coloring if desired. Frost the cupcakes and decorate as desired. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Fun Party Cupcakes in Taste of Home Cupcakes & Muffins 2007, p17
Reviews for Fun Party Cupcakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review