Fun Party Cupcakes Recipe
These are a cinch to bakeand even more fun to decorate! Our Test Kitchen staff turned out a pair of not-so-scary aliens, but you can let the kids top their cakes any way they want.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package cake mix of your choice (regular size)
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Green gel food coloring or color of your choice, optional
- Assorted candies of your choice: Pretzel sticks, Tic Tacs, Life Savers, red string licorice, Tart'n'Tinys, Chuckles, and Peanut M&M's
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350° for 18-24 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- Tint the frosting with food coloring if desired. Frost the cupcakes and decorate as desired. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Fun Party Cupcakes in Taste of Home Cupcakes & Muffins 2007, p17
Reviews for Fun Party Cupcakes(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Birthday Cakes >
- Birthday Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cake Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Chocolate Cake Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cupcake Recipes >
- Cupcake Recipes for Kids >
- Cupcakes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >