Our Test Kitchen created this colorful fruit-filled dish that's perfect for any summer gathering. Served with a touch of chocolate, it makes an elegant treat with kid-friendly appeal.
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 3/4 cup chopped peeled peaches or nectarines
- 1-1/2 teaspoons orange juice
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 package (3.78 ounces) curved chocolate slices (Swoops)
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, honey and mint. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, place peaches in a large bowl; sprinkle with orange juice. Add the berries. Sprinkle with sugar; toss gently. Using a slotted spoon, transfer fruit to a serving bowl. Serve with yogurt sauce and chocolate slices. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Fun Fruit Dessert in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p52
Reviews for Fun Fruit Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review