Fun Fish Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 package (21 ounces) frozen crunchy breaded fish fillets
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 slices white bread
- 6 slices process American cheese
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 1. Prepare fish fillets according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, ranch dressing, relish and garlic powder; spread over six slices of bread. Place two fillets on each slice.
- 2. Top with cheese, lettuce and remaining bread. Using a 3-1/2-in. fish-shaped cookie cutter, cut two fish shapes from each sandwich. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
2 each: 609 calories, 38g fat (9g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 1342mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 3g fiber), 17g protein.
Reviews for Fun Fish Sandwiches
"This is cute, normal food; it shouldn't scare children. I think the ELDERLY may enjoy it just as well as young kids..."
"I felt sorry for this post because it stayed on the Unanswered Posts list for a while now!"