Full-of-Chips Cookies Recipe
My mom, Dolores Hartford, created these recipe with my daughter. Mom would have these cookies ready for Karissa whenever she came home from college. —Dolores Hartford, Troy, Pennsylvania
- 1 cup butter-flavored shortening
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup each semisweet chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, butterscotch chips and vanilla or white chips
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- 1/3 cup Reese's pieces candy
- 1. In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chips and candy.
- 2. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 7-9 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 4 dozen.
2 each: 253 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 152mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Full-of-Chips Cookies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC