- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped baby portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- Optional toppings: halved grape tomatoes, small fresh mozzarella cheese balls and thinly sliced fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a bowl, whisk eggs, milk, 1/8 teaspoon salt and pepper. In an 8-in. ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, mushrooms and onion; cook and stir until tender. Add garlic, herbs and remaining salt; cook 1 minute longer. Pour in egg mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until eggs are set. Cut into four wedges. If desired, serve with toppings. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Full Garden Frittata in Simple & Delicious June/July 2014
Reviews for Full Garden Frittata
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review