Fudgy White Chocolate Pudding Pie Recipe
"This creamy luscious layered pie is a real treat," assures Toni Preiner of Manahga, Minnesota. "No one ever guesses that it's made with sugar-free pudding mixes. Whenever I serve it, I get compliments."
- 2 cups cold-fat-free milk, divided
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant white chocolate or vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 ounce semisweet chocolate, shaved
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk 1 cup milk and chocolate fudge pudding mix for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- 2. In another bowl, whisk remaining milk and white chocolate pudding mix for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Fold in remaining whipped topping; spread over fudge pudding layer. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Garnish with shaved chocolate. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 208 calories, 7g fat (5g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 154mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Fudgy White Chocolate Pudding Pie
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC