Fudgy White Chocolate Pudding Pie Recipe
"This creamy luscious layered pie is a real treat," assures Toni Preiner of Manahga, Minnesota. "No one ever guesses that it's made with sugar-free pudding mixes. Whenever I serve it, I get compliments."
- 2 cups cold-fat-free milk, divided
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant white chocolate or vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 ounce semisweet chocolate, shaved
- In a small bowl, whisk 1 cup milk and chocolate fudge pudding mix for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- In another bowl, whisk remaining milk and white chocolate pudding mix for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Fold in remaining whipped topping; spread over fudge pudding layer. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Garnish with shaved chocolate. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Fudgy White Chocolate Pudding Pie in Light & Tasty October/November 2001, p46
Reviews for Fudgy White Chocolate Pudding Pie(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 10, 2010
What a light, delicious treat! We used a Heartland Granola Pie Crust, which made it even more healthful & yummy.
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Pie Recipes >
- Chocolate Pudding >
- Chocolate Pudding Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fudge Pie >
- Fudge Pie >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >