Fudgy Pudding Treats
Chocolate and peanut butter combine for this smooth and crunchy frozen treat. Recipe provided by Smucker's® Ice Cream Toppings
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Ready in: 2 hrs.
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 (1 oz.) package sugar-free fat-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup (11.75 oz.) jar Smucker's® Sugar Free Hot Fudge Spoonable Ice Cream Topping
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Chunky Natural Peanut Butter
- WHISK together milk and pudding mix in medium bowl for 1 minute. Stir
- in hot fudge topping and peanut butter until smooth and creamy.
- POUR 1/4 cup mixture into 12 small disposable plastic cups (4 or 5
- oz. size). Insert a wooden stick in each treat.
- FREEZE 1 to 2 hours or until firm. Release treat by quickly running
- warm water on outside of cup. Yield: 12 servings.