- dough; spread with filling. Tightly roll up jelly-roll style,
- starting with a long side. Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate for 2
- hours or until firm.
- Unwrap and cut into 1/4-in. slices. Place 2 in. apart on lightly
- greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until
- set. Remove to wire racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield:
- about 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 125 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 71 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.