- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add 1/4 cup
- confectioners' sugar and extract; beat until soft peaks form. In
- another bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining confectioners’ sugar
- until smooth. Fold in whipped cream, then 3/4 cup crushed candies.
- Place bottom cake layer on a serving plate; top with one-fourth of
- filling. Repeat layers three times. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, sprinkle remaining candies over the top. Yield:
- 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 635 calories, 32 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 144 mg cholesterol, 485 mg sodium, 82 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.