- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 12 pecan halves
- In a small bowl, cream butter and cream cheese until light. Gradually add flour, beating until blended. Roll into 1-in. balls. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- For filling, in a bowl, combine the egg yolk, sugar, butter, milk and vanilla; gradually stir in melted chocolate. Fill tart shells three-fourths full. Top each with a pecan half.
- Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until lightly browned and filling is set. Cool for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Fudgy Pecan Tartlets
Sort By :
"I made these to celebrate Dr. Martin Luther King's birthday after reading that pecan pie was his favorite. I didn't want to make a whole pie just for me and my husband so I made some of these, had a few, and took the rest to work. They were a hit, and I have been asked for the recipe from a co-worker who plans to make them for her daughter's wedding reception. They are SO GOOD!"