Fudgy Peanut Butter Cake Recipe
I clipped this recipe from a newspaper years ago. The house smells great while it's cooking. My husband and son enjoy this warm dessert with vanilla ice cream and nuts on top. —Bonnie Evans, Norcross, Georgia
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 cup boiling water
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the milk, peanut butter, oil and vanilla until well blended. In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup sugar, flour and baking powder; gradually beat into milk mixture until blended. Spread into a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine cocoa and remaining sugar; stir in boiling water. Pour into slow cooker (do not stir).
- 3. Cover and cook on high for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until a toothpick inserted near the center of comes out clean. Serve warm with ice cream. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 348 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 160 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Fudgy Peanut Butter Cake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC