- tablespoonfuls onto batter. Spoon remaining batter over the top; cut
- through batter with a knife to swirl peanut butter mixture.
- Bake at 325° for 25-30 minutes or until edges are firm and center
- is almost set. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine the frosting ingredients until smooth.
- Spread over brownies. Yield: 20 brownies.
Nutritional Facts: One brownie equals 201 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 119 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.