- For frosting, in a small heavy saucepan, melt butter and chocolate
- over low heat; stir until smooth. Remove from the heat. Stir in the
- confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla until blended.
- Frost brownies; score into 24 bars. Using a small star-shaped cookie
- cutter, lightly press a star outline in the center of each brownie.
- Outline stars with red, white and blue icing. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 292 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 158 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.