Fudgy Nut Coffee Pie Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- Dash salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 3/4 cup coarsely Diamond of California Chopped Pecans, divided
- 3 pints coffee ice cream, softened
- In a small saucepan, combine the confectioners' sugar, cream, butter, chocolate, corn syrup and salt. Cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Remove from the heat. Stir in vanilla. Cool completely.
- Spread 1/2 cup fudge sauce over the crust. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup pecans. Freeze for 20 minutes or until set. Spread with half of the ice cream. Freeze for 1 hour or until firm. Repeat layers. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Just before serving, drizzle remaining fudge sauce over pie and sprinkle with remaining pecans. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Fudgy Nut Coffee Pie(2)
Sort By :
Will make this pie for Mother's Day, I can already tell it is a winner by the ingredients.
Bev Colorado Springs
My family absolutely loves this pie. My neice requests this pie all the time! I normally make my own oreo cookie crust (18-20 oreo cookies w/ 3 Tbs. of melted butter in a food processor). It's pretty quick to make once you get the hang of it...totally worth the wait!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Quick Desserts >
- Quick Recipes >