- resealable plastic bag; cut a small hole in corner of bag. Pipe thin
- lines 1 in. apart widthwise. Beginning about 1 in. from a wide side,
- gently pull a toothpick through the lines to the opposite side. Wipe
- toothpick clean. Then pull toothpick through lines in opposite
- directions. Repeat over entire top at 1-in. intervals. Cut into
- bars. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 206 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 92 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.