- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar and cocoa; add butter and milk. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil; boil for 1 minute. Remove from the heat; stir in oats, coconut, peanut butter and vanilla.
- Let stand until the mixture mounds when dropped by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper. Cool until set. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Fudgy No-Bake Cookies
"I have no idea what I did wrong, but these did not mound up at all. Very flat cookie looking result. The taste was o.k. but I probably won't use this recipe again."
"This recipe has been in my family for years. It is always a favorite and I just made these with my 7 year old son. LOVE these! We don't add coconut, though."
"This recipe has been in my family for years. It is always a favorite and I just made these with my 7 year old son. LOVE these!"
"Definitely too sweet. I'd use less sugar if I made them again. I also omitted the coconut and used sunflower seed butter instead of peanut butter, because of allergies."
"Way too sweet! I will use 1/3 - 1/2 C. sugar next time. I omitted the coconut (added more oats) and butter (added more peanut butter)."