Fudgy Mint Cookies Recipe
- 1 package devil's food cake mix (regular size)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 packages (5 ounces each) chocolate-covered thin mints
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, mix cake mix, butter, eggs and water to form a soft dough. Shape dough into 1-in. balls; roll in confectioners' sugar. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until set. Immediately press a mint into center of each cookie. Cool on pans 2 minutes. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Reviews for Fudgy Mint Cookies(7)
Sort By :
I'm going to make these for Christmas, but will try using the Hershey's kisses mint flavor in the green bag, instead of peppermint patty candy. I would guess they will have to be a little smaller, because individual kisses are smaller than peppermint pattys
My husband will be in **heaven** when he finds a cookie tin under the Christmas tree filled with these cookies in, just for him!! Thank you for sharing recipe Renee.
This is my entire family's favorite cookie and all the kids on my son's soccer team have begged their moms to make them too. They are fantastic!!!
These cookies were so easy and they are moist and delicious! I made the cookies larger- ended up with about 2 dozen- and they were the perfect amount of peppermint patty to cookie. I will definately be making these again!
Very easy and very delicious! The dough is never runny like cake batter for me, it's like cookie dough (which is what it should be). Make sure you don't roll the dough into balls larger than 1 inch, as they do puff up considerably in the oven.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fudge Cookies >
- Holiday Cookie Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >